1. Login to your cpanel
2. Click on the AutoReponders icon in the Mail section
3. Click the "Add an Autoresponder" button
4. Type the email address the autoresonder should apply to, then type the text, subject and date/time you want the reply to start and end. (The email address you type in must be an existing email account or forwarder in your cpanel Email Accounts)
5. Click the Create/Modify button
That's it! You don't even have to go back in when you get back since you can set the end time.
The next time you need an Autoresponder, you can just edit the one already set up.
When configuring an auto responder, you can use the following tags to insert information into the text:
%subject% - The subject of the message sent to the auto responder.
%from% - The name of the sender of the message received by the auto responder, if available.
%email%- The incoming email sender's address.
- 0 Els usuaris han Trobat Això Útil
IMAP or POP? Should use use IMAP or POP for your email? Here are some details about both to...
To use email on your domain name, you must: 1. Setup your email addresses in cPanel using the...
Webmail allows you to send and receive email from any computer that has an internet connection...
Helpful Hints for Stopping SpamWhen each of us open our inbox at any given moment we may find...
Forwarders enable you to send a copy of all mail from one address to another. It functions in the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution