If you cannot view your website, here are a few things to check:
- Has your domain expired? If you're not sure, check with your registrar or call us and we'll figure it out for you
- Have you gone over your bandwidth (transfer) limit for the month? If you just ran a big promotion, you may have gotten more traffic than you expected. Call us and we'll upgrade your account.
- Is your internet connection down? (ie. can you see ANY websites?)
- Did you just edit your .htaccess file (you may have made the site temporarily unviewable if you do this wrong)
- Did you try logging in to mail, webmail, ftp or cPanel with the wrong login a few times? Your IP address may be blocked - email us with your IP address (go to www.ipchicken.com to find your IP)